With guest speaker sly chou
This month's topic
You may not know how to implement mental wellness practices in your day-to-day life to make an impact on your mind, body, and soul. This month's guide and discussion is here to help.
via zoom for May
Download the guide
As creators, we know how important it is to be connected to others and learn from each other. We've all experienced what it's like to get stuck and trying to deal with it alone never seems to work out. Everyone has something to give, and you'll find that the more you pour out, the more you'll be filled.
this community is run
Local TuesdaysTogether chapters are run completely by our leaders and members generously volunteering of their time. Want to be a part of helping this community thrive?
We have several ways you can be involved:
• Hosting a meetup or other event
• Sponsoring food or drinks for a meeting
• Speaking or guest panel a topic you are an expert in
• Contribute an article to our email or Facebook or Instagram Live
• Document meetings with photography and blog post